Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The first of many....

Its 1:15 am and I'm supposed to be working on our invitations, which I am a little, but I'm getting tired. And I have a training at 8 tomorrow so its not really great that I'm up this late. But I wanted to share with the 2 people that read my blog that my Bradley and I got our first wedding gift today!!!! It was actually incredibly exciting for me. It was a griddle! Is everyone this excited about their first gift? There is photographic documentation :) It just made everything feel so real. As if buying a bedroom set and choosing a place to live wasn't real, but the gift made it seem very real. It's coming up. About 2 months!! sooo close!!! I can't believe its so close. Anyway, back to invitations and Happy griddle day!

Today was my dad's birthday too. happy birthday to him!!

2 comments:

Mom said...

You're pretty good at this blogging. Maybe I should do it. I've done a poor job this year at keeping a journal, maybe this is the way to to go.

Anyway Happy Griddle Day!

LYBTTS,
MOB

P.S. You got another gift today from Macy's.

The Trombleys said...

Yea!!! How exciting!! Oh, you reminded me of that wonderful feeling! It IS so simple, but it means so much! Ha! I love it! Some of the stuff you get is so cool, it's hard not to want to start using it!!

Congratulations! :)
Mary