Tuesday, September 8, 2009

August 21, 2009

I meant to post so much sooner, but being married is so fun and busy, I just haven't had time. But I did want you to be able to see the pics from the best day ever. :)

The wedding was perfect. It was beautiful. Even more beautiful than I expected. When I walked out on the aisle, I thought to myself, oh my gosh, this is better than I imagined. Walking down that aisle was a completely surreal experience. And the reception was soo fun. All I ever wanted to do at my wedding (besides get married) was dance and I sure did dance :) But really the most important thing was that at the end of the day I got to be married to the most amazing guy ever. Awesome. I hope you enjoy the pictures! Aren't Brad and I cute??

To see Vanessa's pictures go to http://www.photographybyvanessaclients.com/RedCart/ and use "Oropeza" as the password. By the way, if you ever need a photographer in Austin, Vanessa is AWESOME!!!

Enjoy!!!

Honeymoon pics to come.....

No comments: