Thursday, January 21, 2010

Month 5

Happy 5 months to Brad and I!

In honor of our 5 month-aversary, I'd like to list some of my favorite month 5 moments.

- Dancing in the bathroom, while getting ready to go out for my 26th birthday.

- Laying out by the adult only pool in the Bahamas drinking Mud Slides and eating really good pizza.

- Seeing Jason Castro at our hotel in the Bahamas.

- Bringing in the New Years in the Bahamas with champagne and a billion fireworks displays.

- Drinking green margaritas in Shreveport.

- Being ridiculously cold at the Independence Bowl.

- Hours and hours and hours of traveling together over Christmas break.

- Hours and hours of listening to Mariah Carey's Christmas CD while traveling. "Baby, all I want for Christmas is youuuuu"

- Having a Christmas tree in our apartment.

- Getting Brad's old Christmas ornaments and putting it up on our little tree, especially the one of Barney: the younger years.

- Getting my Nikon D-40 and taking pictures everywhere we go.

- Learning about a lychee.

- Being in love.

I love you, Brad. :)

2 comments:

bwsnead said...

I love you too! Those are all great moments. I would also personally include playing "mom and dad" for a weekend with my brother and sister in town. That was fun.

Brittany Bankhead-Kendall said...

What a fun list! Sounds like a great fifth month! :)