Thursday, March 18, 2010

7 months of amazingness.

My top 7 month 7 moments:
(in chronological order)

1) 2010 Construction Law Conference at the Westin La Cantera. Brad went to seminars and I went shopping. Gosh, I love construction law. We ate at Ounce in San Antonio. Very romantic :)
2) ASCD Conference in San Antonio. This time I went to seminars and Brad played. And we had fun times with our faves: The Trombleys.
3) Double date night with Matt and Mary at Paloma Blanca.
4) Drinking green beer at Woodrows, while celebrating St. Patty's Day.
5) sleeping in with Brad during Spring Break. Gosh, I love being a teacher.
6) Memorial Park dates with my Brad on beautiful afternoons.
7) Fredricksburg with my parents and staying in our first bed and breakfast ever, which was awesome, I might add.

In the words of Kelly "My life would suck without you." :)

3 comments:

Brittany Bankhead-Kendall said...

how fun! i LOVE that song!!

Mom said...

Seven month have flown by so fast. It seems like yesterday we were planning a wedding!!

I love that you are so happy with your soul mate.

The Trombleys said...

awww... so glad to be in your 7 moments of 7 months! it was fun!

p.s. brad left a sock here. :)