Friday, October 24, 2008

My boyfriend is a rock star...

(disclaimer: the following list is in no way comprehensive, in a specific order, or a specific attack of another counsel.)

Top 10 reasons Brad is a rock star lawyer:

10. Since dating Brad, I read everything before I sign it.
9. Since dating Brad, I try to use less passive voice and more active voice.
8. He's a rock star editor and handy for master's papers.
7. He looks for a legal loop hole in every possible situation.
6. On vacation, when we were on a bike tour, he crossed out the items on the waiver that he didn't agree with, then signed the form.
5. He looks great in a suit.
4. He writes 100 page briefs like they're nothing.
3. He makes 45 year old attorneys nervous. (true story).
2. In the courtroom he has been called "big bad brad."
1. in the courtroom he can be found kickin' butt and takin' names.

Basically, my boyfriend is a rock star.

Thanks and gig em'.

No comments: