Monday, March 5, 2012

Beverly Hills 90210: Need I say more?

So, I am embarrased to say that Brad and I have been watching the Bachelor. I know, I admit it and I feel better now that it's out there. And as if that isn't bad enough, I follow Bachelor blogs. It's true. I'm a blog addict. Teacher and doctorate student by day, avid blog follower by night. Don't judge me.

A friend recommended the I Hate Green Beans blog. She personally knows the girl that writes it and this Lincee girl lives in Houston. So, I read a little bit of her Bachelor recaps, but was less than excited about them. I wasn't into the whole total negativity "I hate the whole season" approach. Eh, to each his own. I personally liked a lot of the people on the show. (Team Nikki!).  And then there is Kourtney, but pretty much every girl in the free world is in agreement with me over that. Regardless, I didn't like Lincee's recaps, but I liked the way she wrote so I read some of her other stuff and came to this:

The 5 second ode to Beverly Hills 90210 made my day, heck it might of made my week.

I loved the creativity in this. I hope you enjoy it too!

Theme Song Amazingness

No comments: